If you are new to RIA Suite, we recommend proceeding as follows:
- Read the technical concepts behind ULC.
- Download RIA Suite from here and unzip the file. Obtain a free evaluation license by following the instructions in the RIASUITE-INSTALLATION-README file. You can also order an evaluation or a developer license key from .
- Follow the chapter "Getting started tutorial" of the ULC Application Development Guide to learn how a ULC application is built from scratch.
- Set up your Java IDE for ULC development as decribed in section 3.3 of the ULC Application Development Guide.
- Run and view the source code of the sample applications included in the ULC release as described in section 3.5 of the ULC Application Development Guide.
- Subscribe to IMTF RIA Suite Developer forum to post technical questions about ULC.